Download! Traffic will be deducted from user account.

• TS2015 Raildriver Interface
Conditions of Use
Free to use in non-commercial projects only.
Editing / Modification: Allowed
Distribution with your project: Allowed
Credit the author: Required
Guaranteed Availability: Yes. The author has waived the right to delete this upload
Custom Conditions: This program uses 7-zip from www.7-zip.org which uses unrar which cannot be used to create your own file compression software. See enclosed Software License.txt

I have spent the last year writing a program to enable me to extract data from TS2015, then read data from a Raildriver console and finally pass the data back to TS2015. This enables the controlling of the virtual cab controls that the supplied driver for the Raildriver controller can't operate such as Cab Reverser, Virtual Reverser, Cab Throttle, Virtual Train Brake and many others.
You can also assign different values to the Wiper & Lights switches instead of the default ones, and although you still have only 3 positions, they can be 0, 2, 3 for off, fast intermittent and continous for example for the wipers. You can also setup the reverser as a 4 position reverser such as off, forward, neutral and reverse or off, reverse, neutral and forward, the choice is yours. I have also designed the interface for assigning the buttons in a way that allows you to add new commands as new trains are added and you can assign the same command to two buttons as I have done with the Bell being assigned to the Bell button and the Horn Down.

I have tested all this software as best I can on my machine and all works well and I can see no reason why it shouldn't on other machines. Read the Quick Setup section at the beginning of the TS2015 Interface Readme V2.0.pdf/doc to get started with the default setup as used with the Macroworks software then when you are ready, read the Detailed Setup section for instructions on how to customise the Raildriver for each engine.

In this zip file you should find the following folders:-
1. CalculateNotchValues - This is used to calculate values to enable a lever to become a lever with notches
2. Railworks Editor - Used to edit the Railworks files to allow communication between Railworks and the Railworks_Getdata_Script.
3. TS2015 Raildriver Interface (Program) - This is the main program for the Raildriver to communicate with TS2015.

And the following files:-
1. TS2015 Interface Readme V2.0.pdf or doc- 11 page tutorial with pictures on how to use these programs
2. Railworks_GetData_Script.lua - The script that communicates with TS2015 and should be placed in your plugins folder.

Please let me know how you get on with the software

Chris (CobraOne)

This download was added on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:51 pm by CobraOne
Last edited on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:05 pm by CobraOne
Last download Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:46 am
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

Virus Scan Results: 0/57 positive (0%)
Scanned on: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Jump to:  

Legend

No more overall traffic or file/category traffic left this month!No more overall traffic or file/category traffic left this month!  Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough traffic or posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! External source. No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.Download! External source. No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download without traffic count for registered users 
Download! Traffic will be deducted from user account.Download! Traffic will be deducted from user account.  Download! No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.Download! No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
Remaining traffic for the whole site this month: 60.57 Gb | Used: 39.43 Gb of 100 Gb allowance.
Remaining traffic for guests this month: 40.62 Gb | Used: 39.38 Gb of 80 Gb allowance.

There are overall 127 downloads with a size of 3.81 Gb / 10 Gb. This includes 0 external downloads.
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed