Download! Traffic will be deducted from user account.

• 2Y61 Lancaster - Leeds
Conditions of Use
Personal use only. This upload is not to be used in any other projects..
Editing / Modification: Forbidden
Distribution with your project: Forbidden
Credit the author: Required
Guaranteed Availability: The author reserves the right to delete this upload
Custom Conditions: You may change and edit the scenario if you need to but please do not upload any other versions to save confusion

2Y61 Leeds – Lancaster
A scenario created for RSC’s WCML Over Shap by Thomas Harrison “tomhas2”

Take a class 144 Northern Rail unit on the Lancaster to Carnforth section of the service before the train takes off towards Settle Junction.
Not a lot of AI to see on this run due to the amount of route been used but this is my first scenario for almost a year so I fancied something easy to start me back in.

Scenario Requirements:
RSC WCML Over Shap Route
RSC Riviera Route
The Class 144 Northern Metro Livery from http://www.railworksrepaints.co.uk/
Class 390 Pendolino
Class 390 VT Reskin from UKTS or from WCML Based scenario stock packs at AP
RSC Class 56 Sectors
Class 56 Colas Rail Skin from DPSimulation
Class 150 from Thomson-Oovee from Steam
Digital Tractions Wagon Pack 2
RSC Class 33
Class 33 WCRC Skin from UKTS
Oovees Class 57 Tours Package
Class 170
Class 170 FTPE Reskin from the 170 freeware package

If I have missed anything please let me know and enjoy the scenario.

This download was added on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:46 pm by Nobkins
The author is tomhas2
Last download Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:15 pm
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you complete the following challenge.

Virus Scan Results: 0/53 positive (0%)
Scanned on: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Jump to:  

Legend

No more overall traffic or file/category traffic left this month!No more overall traffic or file/category traffic left this month!  Not enough traffic or posts (0 posts required).Not enough traffic or posts
(0 posts required).
  Download! External source. No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.Download! External source. No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.  Free download without traffic count for registered usersFree download without traffic count for registered users 
Download! Traffic will be deducted from user account.Download! Traffic will be deducted from user account.  Download! No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.Download! No deductions will be taken from your traffic allowance.  New downloadNew download  Updated downloadUpdated download 
Remaining traffic for the whole site this month: 50.51 Gb | Used: 49.49 Gb of 100 Gb allowance.
Remaining traffic for guests this month: 30.51 Gb | Used: 49.49 Gb of 80 Gb allowance.

There are overall 127 downloads with a size of 3.81 Gb / 10 Gb. This includes 0 external downloads.
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS • RSS Feed