Adherence to a Timetabled Schedule

Re: Adherence to a Timetabled Schedule

Postby Kernow » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:39 pm

deltic009 wrote:
Kernow wrote:Have downloaded the file Richard although my 'dearest' wants to go to Exeter tomorrow (but we get to go on the train :-) woo hoo ) and now talking of Carluccios for lunch, that will mean large glass(es) wine and powers of concentration/interest will be diminished!
G.

Don't forget that Western Champion is on her way down to you with a rescheduled railtour to Kingswear and return.

http://www.atomic-album.com/showPic.php ... 8_1280.jpg
Happy Happy Happy Day :-)
G.
Kernow
General Shed Duties

Postby deltic009 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Kernow wrote:
deltic009 wrote:
Kernow wrote:Have downloaded the file Richard although my 'dearest' wants to go to Exeter tomorrow (but we get to go on the train :-) woo hoo ) and now talking of Carluccios for lunch, that will mean large glass(es) wine and powers of concentration/interest will be diminished!
G.

Don't forget that Western Champion is on her way down to you with a rescheduled railtour to Kingswear and return.

http://www.atomic-album.com/showPic.php ... 8_1280.jpg
Happy Happy Happy Day :-)
G.

Happy indeed, where it passed me it was going into a headwind and I heard it full throttle for over a minute, a good payload too (455 tons on TRUST). I'm going to crack a go at a scenario of this for the Riviera, possibly in a two parter from Bristol if there's demand.

My shot from today:

Both of our shots remind me that the Dovetail version isn't actually shiny enough and also is missing the orange cant line too.
deltic009
Full Time Fireman

Postby Kernow » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Sorry Richard,
We've hi-jacked your post! 8-)
G.
Kernow
General Shed Duties

Postby Kernow » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:54 pm

rfletcher72 wrote:Thanks Graham for your deliberations so far,

Oddly, on the original set up, East Croydon was the only station I was getting a 'tick' for.

I was able to get into P6 at Gatwick for about 2010.15. I did originally route 1A58 through P5 and have 1U29 start from P6, but the dispatcher did not like that for some reason so the trusty old standby, the 'platform alteration' came into play. As things stood, you get the tip early away from Gatwick and you can comfortably arrive at Three Bridges prior to 2015. It was my early arrival here at this point and subsequent early RA here, that I noticed things were starting to go pear shaped :? .

Thanks again,

Had another play Richard.
Interestingly you said you 'originally route 1A58 through P5 and have 1U29 start from P6,' well in the version you uploaded it does exactly that so the 1U29 is late leaving and therefore the player train can't get in to Gatwick P6 until around 20:11:45-55 so I get a fat cross and will fail the scenario. This also means I'll be struggle getting into Three Bridges and be late leaving so I get another fat cross.
Things pick up from there and a good run was had - tight timings but ok until Burgess Hill - was late arriving and departing but still got a nice tick :?:
Was held briefly outside Brighton. Got the road at 20:43:37 and this meant it was a bit too tight to arrive on time (20:44) - made it with 5 seconds over - trying hard to arrive on time but not very pretty and got another fat crossfor my troubles.
41.15 miles, 00:55:40 No Operational errors but only achieved 6/9 stops.
Just gone into Editor to have alook and all of the timings for the player train are in red so the dispatcher has decided he doesn't like/disagrees with something about your intended timings.

AI all behaved itself - enjoyed the drive just needs a little tweaking and finishing off, statics, briefing etc..
Thanks for the drive,
Graham
Kernow
General Shed Duties

Previous

Return to Scenario Creation