Victoria Footbridge Entrance

Re: Victoria Footbridge Entrance

Postby Rockdoc2174 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the model, Bob ( :shock: ), Brian really has done some kind of a job on it. He sent it round the team earlier and I put it on the platforms in my set-up. Driving under it is an experience in itself but I was truly gobsmacked to realise he'd modeled all of it inside as well as out. You can zoom up the stairs to the centre of the cross-bridge and look through the windows down onto the trains passing beneath just as if you were a season-ticket holder coming in from the Parliament Street entrance. All the internal surfaces are textured and weathered!

All we need now is the smell of steam, hot oil and sulphur. I wonder whether AndiS has a script for that!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Keith
Rockdoc2174
Driver

Postby briyeo » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:20 pm

I have tried to alter the bricked up arch height issue, think it's ok now. Thanks for pointing that out Bob :P :)

briyeo
Driver

Postby hertsbob » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:54 pm

In no way was I questioning the quality of the model or the hard work that's gone into it, not by any means. However, when one spots inconsistencies one is obliged to point them out. :) A bit like poor grammar. ;)

That's exactly the bit I was referring to, Brian. Nice one. I'll even let you off the curvy but to the left of the arch. :o 8-)
hertsbob
Passed Fireman

Postby briyeo » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Does that mean the grammar is going to improve at DTG in September then Bob? :) The curvy bit is there, it just don't show up well, not enough pixels.
briyeo
Driver

Postby hertsbob » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:57 pm

In certain situations it would be quite difficult for it to be any worse! :lol:
hertsbob
Passed Fireman

Previous

Return to 3DCrafter