Class 07 BSC Blue

When downloads are added a topic is automatically created where discussion of that download can take place.

Class 07 BSC Blue

Postby newbouy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Name: Class 07 BSC Blue
Version Number: 1.0
File Name: Class 07 BSC Blue V1.0.zip
Size: 18.24 Mb

View Download: Class 07 BSC Blue
Description:
This is a British Steel Corperation Blue reskin for Skyhook Games Class 07 Loco Add-on.The package also contains a readme pdf file explaining how to install the reskin without modifying the original .ap assets file.

Requirements:
This reskin requires the BR Class 07 Loco Add-On by Skyhook Games available from Steam to be already installed.

Reskin Features:
Working automatic dynamic number system giving 15 simple 2 digit numbers.
newbouy
Full Time Fireman

Re: Class 07 BSC Blue

Postby Kernow » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi,
I know it's been a while since you created the BSC reskin and I have been using it running around Sheerness Steel works. Sheerness Steel (as I knew it) used to have a couple of onsite small shunters L127 Bill and L149 Ben in the early 2000's .

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/BJE4AG/industr ... BJE4AG.jpg

I was wondering if you would consider creating a fictional reskin of the 07 in the style of the above industrial diesels?
Regards,
Kernow
General Shed Duties

Re: Class 07 BSC Blue

Postby newbouy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Kernow wrote:I was wondering if you would consider creating a fictional reskin of the 07 in the style of the above industrial diesels?

Hello Kernow it was mentioned to me a while back by Tommo79 over on the UKTS forum about the fact that the colour yellow was more commonly seen on steel works sites rather then blue.I did quickly have a go at converting from the BR green to yellow but it didnt come out very well at all so i didnt pursue it any further.Some colours just dont colour match from one to another very well but i might have another crack at it and see if i can get it closer to yellow.

Thanks Newbouy
newbouy
Full Time Fireman

Return to Download Discussion