Using Phorum Peninsula Items

Discuss anything related to Train Simulator from DoveTail that does not fit in one of the more specific categories.

Re: Using Phorum Peninsula Items

Postby VictoryWorks » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 am

Hi John

I am pretty good for pictures and plans thanks and have studied some videos of them being driven but if you wouldn't mind sharing the details on controls/pedals that would be really appreciated, thank you.
VictoryWorks
Driver

Postby SteveP_trains » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi Guys
I am happy if you want to use any of my Talyllyn assets as part of your build.
I don't actually make them available outside of a CD because I like to encourage the donation for the Talyllyn Railway but if you want to include them in a packaged installation I can make them available to you for download.

Regards
Steve
SteveP_trains
Full Time Fireman

Postby BigVern » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Sorry to say as of the moment I booted the route as I just couldn't get the terrain texture to apply in the way I wanted. Ongoing niggle of mine with this particular software I'm afraid.

Maybe try again in the new year (or when the UE4 game engine arrives :) ).
Proudly Supporting All Train Sims Since 1993
BigVern
Driver

Postby john13 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:00 pm

VictoryWorks wrote:Hi John

I am pretty good for pictures and plans thanks and have studied some videos of them being driven but if you wouldn't mind sharing the details on controls/pedals that would be really appreciated, thank you.

Time passes......... eventually, back from extended stay in the real world, controls/pedals for the 40hp simplex series;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/76551819@N06/24234227575/in/datetaken/

Not a great picture - the model currently only has temporary textures which I'd aim to improve/adjust as and when I can see it 'in-game'. That's probably after a PC rebuild now, given recent stall/crash events :(

There's also a small red light under the makers plate on the engine housing. This shows that the magneto is on. The sander pedals disappear from most 'current' incarnations I think.

Hope this helps.
john13
Engine Cleaner

Previous

Return to Train Simulator Mess Room