UKFS Instructions

Discuss anything that does not fit in a more specific MSTS category.

UKFS Instructions

Postby BigVern » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:23 am

Does anyone know of a source other than the UKTS file library to obtain the above?

I don't really want to sit in a queue behind 50Gb worth of data for a 400kb document, nor is it worth taking out a month's premium membership just for that. Shame it couldn't be hosted here (I know there's probably not much demand for it these days).

Edit:
Managed to get in just now and grab it.
Proudly Supporting All Train Sims Since 1993
BigVern
Driver

Re: UKFS Instructions

Postby Nobkins » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 pm

I would be very happy to get some MSTS and OpenRails content on TrainSimDev. I have made an attempt at to to encourage those active in MSTS and OR to join but so far I have not managed to.

Vern if you have contacts then please do feel free to invite them / encourage them here. I will add any sections required to the file library that might be needed.

Jim
TrainSimDev.com YouTube Channel
Video tutorials and other resources
Nobkins
Site Admin

Re: UKFS Instructions

Postby BigVern » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:52 pm

TBH Jim I'm close to uninstalling it myself anyway, feel I've just wasted two days which could have been spent on Trainz or RW projects.

Can't get the route editor resize to stay put in the registry and even after planting a sound source on the start tile the editor is still very slow and jerky. In addition, my current laptop cannot adapt its FN key to manipulate track pieces etc. with the keyboard and holding down the Ctrl key with mouse rotation worked initially to keep movement in the horizontal plane, but not subsequently. I was intending to have a go at doing Bolton to Blackburn via Darwen but think it is just too much hassle in MSTS. Was a good sim in its day and still possible to enjoy the old content via OR but it has long been surpassed in the creation department.
Proudly Supporting All Train Sims Since 1993
BigVern
Driver

Return to MSTS Mess Room