75% Off - Green Man Gaming

ETS2 is a great truck driving simulator with elements of running a haulage business thrown in.

75% Off - Green Man Gaming

Postby DPSimulation » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:36 pm

I think we currently have some members who already own this game, it's one of the reasons I asked Jim for a sub-forum. I'm hoping that people will discuss the game and as it is fully customisable with an editor, much like TS2014, people may well have been or will be creating content for it.

However, if you haven't and are thinking of picking it up, it's currently available for £3.74 on Green Man Gaming. http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/p ... 419656_421 As with many other GMG purchases, a Steam key is provided.

Those who already have it will probably agree with me that ETS2 is quite an impressive simulator.
DPSimulation
Passed Fireman

Re: 75% Off - Green Man Gaming

Postby JamesLit » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:47 pm

ETS 2 is absolutely fantastic. At 75% off, it's a steal.

I'm playing on the stock game plus Going East. I used map mods on the original ETS but don't know that I'll bother this time around. In fact, the only mod I'm currently using (IIRC that is) is my own mod to change the sound of the air horns I've currently got on my truck. The game as it comes boasts a wealth of content, great features, high realism and the like. More than can be said for TS, in my eyes...
The Forge Simulation | Like us on Facebook!
Owner & Director | Content built with care, not compromises.
JamesLit
Driver

Postby Chris89 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Got to agree with the recommendations for ETS 2. Many great mods for it as well.

Also may not work, but worth a try 'O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK' For 20% extra off, As least said so in the email from GMG.

Chris
Chris89
Full Time Fireman

Postby cjbarnes5294 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:36 am

+1, it is a good game. Dangerously relaxing when cruising on a motorway at night, too. :D

Chris89 wrote:'O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK'

It's funny what I sometimes think I've read when skim-reading through posts. Must be tiredness, or the John Smiths, or both. :oops:

Chris
The Red Queen Hypothesis, applicable to train sim development?

"Here, you see, it takes all of the running you can do, to keep the same place."
cjbarnes5294
Driver

Postby davejc64 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 am

I Love ETS 2, a great game with lots of cool features working headlights including extra customisable spot lights, working wipers with rain effects and customisable in game radio which uses internet radio streams where you can add your own stations ( which I haven't quite worked out how to do yet) you can also add your own MP3 music tracks too, also some great Mods out there to add things like real life companies and trailers etc, it's definitely worth it at the discounted price, I would go as far to say it is worth it at full price too.
davejc64
Engine Cleaner

Postby Kernow » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Having had the pleasure of driving some of this stuff about for real my wife thinks it's weird that I can want to relax by driving ETS2 - But it's such a good sim and if a car tries to undertake me as I turn left I can enjoy the grating sounds and the bumping about without having to spend the next couple of hours holding up the traffic whilst the Police and the Miinistry come and check it all out!
G.
Kernow
General Shed Duties

Postby JasonM » Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Yeah its a great game-
Also cheap as chips at Gamersgate for another 24hrs or so-
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/offers
JasonM
Full Time Fireman

Return to Euro Truck Simulator 2