1.14 update coming soon(ish..)

ETS2 is a great truck driving simulator with elements of running a haulage business thrown in.

1.14 update coming soon(ish..)

Postby AndyM77 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Latest Blog entry from SCS :-

http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/10/114-upd ... rt-in.html

So anyway, we feel that we are very close to releasing the public beta of 1.14 update for ETS2! We will do it with the help of Steam's back-end just as during the previous public betas. The feedback loop from a public beta is really very useful in the final stages before an official release. We'd rather not promise any particular release dates, but the ambition is "days" rather than "weeks".

&

In case you have missed the new ETS2 update 1.14 features we had mentioned here on the blog earlier, they include tag-lift truck axles and finally the new DAF Euro 6 truck.

Personally I'm looking forward to the tag-lift feature and seeing if it provides much difference in the handling of the tractor units as I don't really feel much with the current 4x2, 6x2, 6x4 layouts. Whilst we finally get the new DAF, it's the branding / NEW Mercedes that I'm looking forward to as I really don't like the "Majestic" trucks, but that is still a way away (judging by the time that it's taken for the new DAF to arrive after it's initial announcement).
AndyM77
Fit for Firing Duties

Re: 1.14 update coming soon(ish..)

Postby Blue Tractor » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Now available, if anyone's still wondering. Available in the 'Betas' tab in the properties.

Does anyone know if it affects the Multiplayer version of the game please?
Sean
Blue Tractor
General Shed Duties

Re: 1.14 update coming soon(ish..)

Postby AndyM77 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:17 pm

AndyM77
Fit for Firing Duties

Return to Euro Truck Simulator 2