Bluebell Railway plus extention

When downloads are added a topic is automatically created where discussion of that download can take place.

Bluebell Railway plus extention

Postby 1vor-russell » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:01 am

Name: Bluebell Railway plus extention
Version Number: 5
File Name: be826be9-b1d8-451d-be1b-bf88e58244f1.rar
Size: 25.32 Mb

View Download: Bluebell Railway plus extention
Description:
This is a very much in progress extention to my original route. The Bluebell section is very much up to date delail wise, but I have semi gone back in time and added the line to Ardingly and Haywards Heath. I hadn't finished Haywards Heath itself, when I found a map from 1899, so ended up demolishing Sainsburys at East Grinstead and re-establishing the siding and upper level line west to Three Bridges. If any one has the gradient diagram for this line it would be a great help. The advantage in going back 100 years is the lack of housing to worry about, however this does make this route total fantasy. I'm enjoying myself and if others do to, that's all that matters.

WARNING:- If you haven't already got the routes listed below, then this won't be free.

ROUTES Required:- Edinborough-Glasgow / London - Brighton / Settle - Carlisle / Portsmouth direct line / Bristol - Exeter / West Coast mainline north / Falmouth Branch /
The Riviera line / Exeter - Paignton

You will need to download all my FREE Bluebell Railway Asset packs

Doubt if the scenarios will work so you need to create your own.

Enjoy Les
1vor-russell
General Shed Duties

Re: Bluebell Railway plus extention

Postby nigelbpool » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:23 pm

where can i get the asset packs and where do i put them as there is no instructions.
nigelbpool
Engine Cleaner

Postby 1vor-russell » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:32 pm

[b]Nigel, you will find all my assets on this site, which need loading into the //RailWorks/Assets/Bluebell Railway/ Scenery/ folder
1vor-russell
General Shed Duties

Postby 1vor-russell » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Just in case anyone is interested in the progress on this route, the terrain, structures, track, built up areas and vegetation of the high level at East Grinstead as far west as the A22, and as far east as Rowfant station and north of EG as far as a mile north of Lingfield station, including the high to low level loop, are nearly complete. There has been a lot of development along this line since its closer, though the National cycle route 21/Worth Way uses the majority of the track bed running east west. Using a OS 25 inch 1892-1906 plan for the track and OS 25000 1937-61 and OS one inch 7th series 1955-61 in conjunction with google earth to determine the development at the lines closer. It sounds simple enough, but I know a lot of the development has been re developed, ie 10 houses a apposed to one. :roll:
As with the Bluebell only route I have been creating my own assets, mainly building, that never seem to fit any others and stick out like a soar thumb. There are very few standard type railway terraces in this part of the world. I still haven't completed Hayward Heath either, maybe before heading east to the Spar Valley. :lol:
I haven't supplied any signals, signal boxes, speed signs are anything relating to the track. When I first started expanding north of East Grinstead my computer kept crashing until I got rid of all the scenarios and their associated rolling stock, so apart from one Jinty gradient test loco, the lines are deserted. :(
1vor-russell
General Shed Duties

Return to Download Discussion