Five Part Rail Tour

Re: Five Part Rail Tour

Postby Nobkins » Sat May 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Lovely pictures and background info Phil. I am away for a few days and then back to work but I am sure I can fit some testing in if you would like when I get back unless of course there are some other volunteers :D
TrainSimDev.com YouTube Channel
Video tutorials and other resources
Nobkins
Site Admin

Postby Pjt1974 » Sat May 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Thanks Jim.

None as yet, although I may post up on UKTS aswell to widen the scope.

The scenario's themselves are 95% complete. Just need to add a bit of spit and polish to instructions and the such like. I may contact you once the testing has been done regarding maybe putting it all together in one of those installer of yours. I'm still undecided on that yet.
I've gone from 'fit for firing' to 'full time fireman'. Does this mean I can fire those who are 'fit for firing'?
Pjt1974
Passed Fireman

Postby Nobkins » Sat May 24, 2014 6:56 pm

No problem. Making an installer is not very time consuming for me. Completely up to you.
TrainSimDev.com YouTube Channel
Video tutorials and other resources
Nobkins
Site Admin

Postby Pjt1974 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:41 pm

The scenario now has a 'Full' and a 'Lite' version. The Lite version uses far less paid DLC, it incorporates the UKTS Freeware Packs more and uses more of the stock that comes with the two route it runs on. The Lite version uses only 5 paid DLC - JustTrains Class 20, JustTrains Voyager, RSC Class 390, RSC Class 325, RSC Class 66 Pack 2 (Freightliner) plus the two routes.

The Lite version is now out for a quick test, thanks Jim and Michael. I will upload the Full versions separately, there are some out there that would rather the more realistic feel to them.
I've gone from 'fit for firing' to 'full time fireman'. Does this mean I can fire those who are 'fit for firing'?
Pjt1974
Passed Fireman

Postby Pjt1974 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:45 pm

A while since an update.

Just finishing the final touches to the pack after some excellent and valuable testing and from Michael (Yerkes). I will be working with Jim over the next week to put it all together for upload.

Final list of needed DLC:

Routes:
WCML over Shap (RSC)
Settle to Carlisle (RSC)

Payware:
Class 20 (JustTrains) (Advanced or Standard)
Class 221 Voyager (JustTrains) (Advanced or Standard)
Class 390 (S9BL/RSC)
Class 66 Pack 02 (Freightliner)
Class 325 Mail Train (RSC)

Freeware:
OTA angle ends Wagons (Digital Traction)

UKTS Freeware Packs:
DMU,EMU and Trams
Classic UK Diesels and Electric's
UK Carriages
UK Wagons
WCML Scenario pack

Repaints:
Class 66 repaint pack (id:30618 on UKTS)
Mk.1 Network Rail Coaches (id:32999 on UKTS)
Class 37 DRS Compass Repaint (DPSimulation)

Notes:
There is a Class 86 Electric Blue 'Les Ross' by Xavier in the UKTS library (id:30539). This repaint needs the Class 86 pack and WCML N so I decided it could be sacrificed for one of Dave Brindley's 86's in Freeware Pack.

Limitations on signalling, especially where an AI train has already passed, has caused me to include three or four 'TAB' past messages. Unfortunately, these were unavoidable to achieve what I wanted.

Some timings had to be change when I swapped out much of the stock to use less DLC. Most effected were the timings of local service DMU's.
Pjt1974
Passed Fireman

Postby yerkes » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

I've thoroughly enjoyed testing these. Great work, Phil, and those who download them are in for a treat.
yerkes
Fit for Firing Duties

Postby Pjt1974 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Everything sorted I think. Bar any last minute hitches I imagine it will be up and ready to run very soon.
Pjt1974
Passed Fireman

Previous

Return to Scenario Creation